Frequently Asked Questions - Party Packages

Q: Will the clown or character arrive all dressed to my party?
A: Sometimes the clowns might arrive dressed and ready to your party. It all depends if there was a previous party where the entertainer had to perform as a clown. As far as the Costume Characters, they will not arrive dressed to your party. You will have to provide a bathroom or a private room to get dressed.

Q: Do you offer your services at STATE OR NATIONAL PARKS?
A: We presently DO NOT book parties to be performed at parks or beaches. This is due to the amount of time and effort it takes: 1. To find where in the park the party is. 2. Having to pay for parking and looking for a parking spot 3. No place to change into character and/or clown 4. No plug/electricity for the cotton candy machine or radio At very rare instances some exceptions have been made and for this the custormer has to abide to our requests and necessities.

 Q: Do I need to provide anything for my performer to use?
A: Most of the time there is no need to provide anything besides a place where the children to interact and make sure there is a plug nearby for the cotton candy machine or speaker if needed.

Q: I am Hispanic; do I need to provide prizes for the kids?
A: Most of the time there is no need to provide prizes for the kids to win. ONLY if you add additional time to your package and the number of kids does not exceed the time needed you may get prizes for the children as long as you arrange this with the party planner during booking.

Q: Will there be contests during the show? A: The party packages we offer do not include contest. You can request for contests to be performed by adding time to your package, usually 30 minutes for 2 additional contests for maximum 20 children.

Q: Do you charge additionally for extra children?
A: NO, we do not charge additionally for extra children but we do ask you to get more time in order to complete all the activities included in the package.

Q: Can I add extra time on the day of the party?
A: It depends, if the entertainer does not have any additional commitments after your party, you can contact us at that time to let us know the situation. If for any reason we cannot attend your call, it will be at the discretion of the entertainer at that time to decide and you will have to leave a message on our voicemail so that the entertainer can be paid accordingly.

Q: If there is bad weather on the day of the party can I schedule a RAIN DATE?
A: We cannot double book a party in our system. The latest you can let us know about cancelling a party due to weather conditions is no later than 9AM the day of.

Q: Is there a cancelation fee or a full refund if I cancel my party?
A: If you decide to cancel your party and IT IS NOT due to weather conditions, there is a $60 cancelation fee. You will have a full refund if it is due to bad weather. You will not get refunded if it is rescheduled.

Q: How much should I tip my entertainer?
A: Tips are not included in any of your packages and it is totally up to you and voluntary if you feel like giving a tip. We understand different families have different budgets and are in different economic conditions so you are not obligated to give a tip. To give you an approximated estimate, gratuities in past events have been between $20 - $200.

Q: Can I pick between a male and female entertainer?
A: You are able to pick only if we have the availably or if your booking is done with enough time in advance.

Q: How far in advance should I book my party?
A: It is totally up to you when you book your party. We recommend you book with plenty of time in advance so you are able to pick the time you prefer. Some people like to book last minute and we are also able to cater to these circumstances as long as we have the availability and you are able to work with us with the times we have available. Some customers book with 3 to 4 months in advanced.

Q: Do I get a confirmation call to confirm my booking?
A: No. Your party is booked and confirmed with you first call. You are free to call as many times as you would like to make sure you will have entertainment on the day of the event or you can call us the week before or 2-3 days before your party so you feel comfortable that everything is set and ready for your special day.

Q: What type of FACE PAINTING do the entertainers use?
A: We provide our entertainers with: Water activated Face Painting Kits / Water Based Colors FDA approved pigments for cosmetic application.

Q: Is the COTTON CANDY you use Kosher?
A: YES, it is CHABAD TRI-STATE KEHILAH KOSHER Certified as well as HALAL Certified by the Islamic Services of America.

Q: Are your clowns scary looking?
A: Our entertainers who perform as clowns ARE NOT circus clowns. Therefore, the face painting on them is very minimal if any. If you prefer not to have a clown, the entertainer can perform the same package in regular clothes, with a company t-shirt, or in just the colorful outfit but without any face painting on them upon your request.

Q: Are you licensed and insured?
A: Fantastic Days Entertainment, Corp. is insured. We are not licensed since NY State does not issue licenses for our type of entertainment services. We are insured, but our insurance is mostly used and applied for big events at catering halls where heavy electrical equipment is used like professional speakers or DJ equipment. Our entertainers do not need a license and work independently with us. We also do not have licensed costumes since none of our costumes are original or identical representations of anything and we do not call them by any names but only by what they are, costumes.

Q: Are the balloons used LATEX FREE?
A: Yes, the balloons used by our entertainers for animal balloons and balloon twisting are LATEX FREE.

Q: How many people will come to my party?
A: We will send either one or two people. Most of the time is 1 performer and an assistant. Sometimes there will be additional staff for training purposes.

Q: Can I pay CASH on the day of the party?
A: Please call one of our party planer to discuss your payment options.

Q: Do I have to provide the music?
A: The entertainer will bring a HEAVY DUTY INDOOR/OUTDOOR Portable BOOMBOX and generic songs. You are free to provide themed songs if you would like the entertainer to play them during a character arrival or face painting time.

Q: Do I have to pay a location fee?
A: The following towns do have to pay a location fee: $30 for parties in: Long Beach, Island Park, Lawrence, Cedarhurts, Inwood, Woodmere, Hewlett, Valley Stream, Elmont, Floral Park, Belrose, Glen Oaks, Roslyn, Manhasset, Great Neck, Port Washington, Wading River, Manorville, Moriches, Calverton $60 for parties in: Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island, and EASTERN LONG ISLAND (Includes Riverhead and Aquebogue GOING EAST) $80 for parties in: NJ and CT (We only go to NJ and CT on special circumstances)

Q: Can I have a popcorn machine instead of a cotton candy machine for my package?
A: No, the reason being that the popcorn machine or snowcone machine is not portable like the cotton candy machine is and it requires special care and more time. You can however rent a popcorn/snowcone machine with us and we will show you how to use it for the day.

Q: What are your office hours?
A: We are open 7 days a week 9:00AM to 7:30PM. We are closed on major holidays. If you are calling on a weekend and are not able to reach us, please leave a detailed message and we will contact you ASAP.